søndag den 18. maj 2014

One Direction - You & I

Oh my God, can we just talk about how amazing this video is? So not long time ago One Direction came out with their new music video "You & I", and I am in love with this video, and I don't know how many times I've watched it. The song and the video reminds me of some of their first music - which is properly my favorite. What I like most about this video is how normal and calm they look. They don't have to flash money, or anything like that!
When I first saw the video I was in class with my friends, and we were all like "what the.. how did they do that? That's awesome". The effect that they use from 0:33 is awesome, and what is more awesome is the effect that starts at 2:47. There are like 15 of them, and I've never seen something like that. I didn't even know that effect existed.
Something I also talked about with my friends is their style. It has changed a lot through the years. First it was very colorful. Louis was wearing red jeans, and a blue shirt. I love their new look. They look a lot more like adults, but they're still the same funny and foolish boys.

The video is unique, the song is beautiful, they look stunning. They're One Direction, and I can't wait to see the for the very first June 16th 2014 in Copenhagen.

.. Watch their video HERE


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar